Top Magento 2 Extensions
Magento 2 is the open-source content management system that acts as an eCommerce platform for online merchants. It allows them to build a powerful eCommerce website for the growth of their online business. Further, if they need to increase their online store’s user experience and get the best results, then Magento 2 extensions are the best choice.
Even though the eCommerce platform itself serves as a great tool to create online stores, Magento 2 extensions are necessary as they provide additional features and functions to enhance the look of the website, offer a great user experience and triumph over your competitors.
Adding the right add-on software or extensions to your online store is crucial for its success. Thousands of extensions are available in the Magento marketplace, so it could be challenging to select the right one. When looking for extensions, it is important to get support from the Magento 2 extension developers as they can guide you through the various features and their compatibility.
As an online merchant, you might have additional requirements for your eCommerce business to improve the functionality of your online store and boost sales. Hence you can go for a custom Magento extension development service to achieve those requirements.
Your eCommerce business can reach high levels if it is incorporated with the right Magento 2 extensions. Some of the advantages include
- Enhances user experience – The visitors or customers who have landed on your online store should be provided with the best shopping experience according to their different buyer’s journey. Magento extensions can help to build a secured and high-quality website that provides visitors with the best customer experience.
- Provides more flexibility and functionality – Magento 2 extensions are developed to provide additional features like sorting or comparing the products, easy navigation throughout the website, easy checkout process and many more so that the online store looks more user friendly.
- Improves the backend competency – Several Magento extension development companies have come up with Magento modules that help businesses to manage their backend most efficiently. They help the merchants design their online store, manage the customers, track and analyse the performance, and focus on other important aspects.
- Increases the website’s loading speed – The most important feature of an online store is a fast-loading website. If the website loads at a less speed, there is a great chance of losing the customers to your competitors. Magento extensions will help enhance the speed of the eCommerce website.
- Offers multi-store functionality – Magento allows multi-store eCommerce setup with a single installation process, as your business grows. But to manage them with great efficiency, Magento 2 extensions can be preferred.
- Provides cost-efficiency – Several free and paid extensions are available in the Magento marketplace that can be used to increase your online store’s functionality, which decreases the cost spent on website development.
Here, we have listed some of the top Magento 2 extensions to be added to your eCommerce website to develop your online store in every possible way and to increase sales.
- One Step Checkout for Magento 2
Many eCommerce businesses fail to achieve conversions because of a complex checkout process. It is reported that 20% of abandoned carts are caused due to a checkout process that is not optimized for the best strategies.
Customers who shop on your online store expect an easy and instant checkout. When the checkout page is complicated, they might prefer your competitor’s website over yours. Experts advise that the conversion rate can be increased by 35.62% by enhancing the checkout page design.
Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension speeds up the whole shopping process and promotes customer satisfaction. It allows the customers to edit product options on the checkout page which is one of the vital features expected by most online shoppers.
The extension provides a mobile-optimized theme that is customizable according to your requirements and also supports popular payment methods. It is developed to analyse the behaviour of customers and provide them with a user-friendly checkout experience thereby increasing the return on investment for your business.
The additional features include
- Responsive on mobile devices and tablets
- Automatically updates prices and totals when the customer changes quantity, shipping/payment method
- Allows to set up a default shipping/payment method
- Automatically updates the available shipping rates when the customer chooses country, zip code or region
- Automatically updates the available payment methods when the customer chooses shipping method
- Instant Search + for Magento 2
Instant Search + serves as the best Magento 2 extension to enhance the search experience for your customers. This AI-powered extension helps your customers find the accurate products they are looking for and shows results faster. It can automatically complete the search phrases typed on the search tab and match the synonyms to show your customers with the related products.
It analyzes and understands your customers’ behaviour to show them the right recommended products at the right time thus serving as a great tool in enhancing your web store’s conversion rate.
You can also use it to highlight the products that need to be included in your running promotions to attract customers’ attention to them.
The additional features provided by Instant Search + extension include
- AI-built complex taxonomies and synonyms to increase findability
- Complete merchandising for collections and search
- Smart collection filters
- AI visual hyper-tagging and search
- Professional analytics to improve your web store’s performance
- AI-powered predictive personalization based on the shopper behaviour, store inventory and data.
and much more features.
- Magezon Page Builder for Magento 2
Magezon Page Builder is one of the effective Magento 2 extensions to build the perfect landing page for your eCommerce website. Its intuitive drag-and-drop interface allows you to design the best website without any knowledge of coding.
It is reported that 50% of online shopping are done on mobile and so it is important to design a responsive eCommerce website for your business to prosper. A mobile-friendly website is necessary to improve your online sales and increase your site’s ranking. This page builder extension helps you to build and manage responsive websites to use across multiple devices.
Magezon page builder is designed to be an effective SEO-friendly tool that offers several features to optimize your content for a higher rank on the search engines results pages. It assists you in creating a simple structured landing page that accounts for an improved UX. It also looks after the page speed of your website which is an important SEO factor.
Other features in Magezon Page Builder Magento 2 Extension include
- A drag and drop page builder that can work with any Magento theme
- Ready-to-use pre-designed templates
- Build pages in few minutes with 50+ elements supported
- Powerful options to customize
- Magento WYSIWYG integration
- Lightning-fast performance
- Compatibility and responsive with mobile and tablet devices
- Layered Navigation by Aheadworks
If your eCommerce store comprises a vast number of products with multiple categories, it is important to use this Magento 2 extension. Layered navigation allows your customers to filter products and select multiple product attributes at once without any page reloads.
Once the customer has selected the required product attributes, a pop-up with the total number of available products is displayed according to the selected attributes. This extension helps increase user experience by providing a multi-select attribute option and thereby reducing product filtering time.
It increases the number of customers who stay on your site due to the usability it delivers to your eCommerce site. It reduces confusion among customers while browsing your online store and increases loyalty.
The features provided by the Layered Navigation Magento 2 extension include
- Advanced filter management options
- Smart use of images and for customization of filters
- Slider and From-To filters for numeric and price attributes to enhance customer satisfaction
- Multi-select and single-select modes for filters to compare items and select the most suitable one
- Responsive for different devices
- Enhances the SEO friendliness of your website
- Two-Factor Authentication by Amasty
Online Transactions have become an integral part of our life and it is your responsibility to protect your customers’ information from cyber attacks and ensure privacy. An SSL certificate that establishes a secure connection between your customers and your website is necessary along with the firewall that blocks unnecessary traffic and permits authorized traffic to your website.
Apart from these, the most vital security feature for an eCommerce website is two-factor authentication that builds double protection for your online store. This protective layer for your website can be built with the help of a two-factor authentication extension by Amasty.
What is two-factor authentication?
To log in to their account on your eCommerce website, your customers need to provide an additional code that can be generated with the help of the Google Authenticator application. This app by Google generates different codes every 30 seconds, so even if the login and the password got hacked somehow, there is one more security layer that can block any cyber attack.
This extension protects the data of your customers from cybercriminals, prevents the possibility of widespread spyware and allows you to create white lists with trustworthy IP addresses so that the trusted users won’t be asked for two-factor authentication.
- Magento 2 Product Questions and FAQ Extension by MageDelight
Some product descriptions might not answer all your customers’ queries and this may create confusion among customers to buy that product or not. The customer also expects confidentiality from the sellers, hence it is necessary to add a frequently asked questions section that establishes credibility and builds confidence with the buyer.
This is what the Magento 2 Product Questions and FAQ extension by MageDelight does. It helps you to display a question and answer section on the product page itself. This section allows customers to ask questions related to the particular product and read more details about the product.
It allows your customers to share their questions and answers on their social media and express their views by clicking like or dislike buttons. Customers can also search for certain questions by typing the keyword on the search tab. Searching questions from the given tags is possible which makes the search more efficient.
Other features include
- Multiple layout options for Frequently Asked Questions page
- Custom-made user interface
- Most frequently asked questions’ block on the generic FAQ page
- Create dedicated pages for each category of the generic FAQ
- Different visual effects and icons for each question
- Automatic Related Products by Aheadworks
One of the most important features for an eCommerce store is the related products section that attracts the customers to browse for more products on your online store and make them spend more time on your website.
The phrases like “Recommended For You” or “ You Might Like These” can increase curiosity and excitement among your customers. This feature also has the power to improve your sales to a higher level.
Displaying the relevant “related products” section to your customers helps you to increase the average order value and reduce the number of abandoned pages.
This Magento 2 extension, Automatic Related Products developed by Aheadworks automated the whole process of displaying the relevant products to each of your customers. It allows you to define the general principles of displaying related products and choose which products these principles apply to, thereby taking just a few clicks to set up an appealing related product section.
Online shopping is ruling the web and it is important to enhance your web store if you are a business owner striving to improve your eCommerce company. To boost your sales and provide a better customer experience, your eCommerce website definitely needs extensions. Magento 2 extensions are helpful in several ways to increase your online store’s functionality so that you stay ahead of your competitors.
Also, suppose you need a more customized Magento 2 extension that suits your business requirements. In that case, you can go for Magento 2 extension developers who work on custom Magento 2 extension development for your business in addition to providing excellent customer support.