Over the years, the unbreakable, folding, composite Memlon levers manufactured by ARC Levers have gained great popularity among dirt bike enthusiasts. ARC Lever also makes forged aluminum levers for those, who prefer metallic levers over nylon-style ones. These forged aluminum levers mimic the Memlon shape while at the same time providing the feel of traditional metal levers. However, the company’s composite brake and clutch levers stand out from the rest to a great degree.
An Overview of ARC’ Lever’s Memlon Levers
ARC offers a unique design for the clutch and brake levers that do not adhere to the traditional model with a certain width and the hint of a dogleg at the end where the rider’s index finger is supposed to be. The Memlon composite levers manufactured by ARC are broader in the blade than traditional levers and are made from a composite material that is much like plastic.
The unconventional design of these Memlon levers brings with it certain benefits. These brake and clutch levers are more comfortable to use as they fit your fingers more easily and hence are less likely to cause blisters. The composite material also ensures that you feel less vibration when using Memlon levers.
The material also provides an incredibly smooth finish with no sense of flex in use. The adjustment system that these levers have is excellent, ensuring that the rider can easily adjust the brake and clutch lever according to the size of his or her hands, without having to use any tools or gear.
ARC also offers a lifetime guarantee for their unbreakable Memlon levers which guarantees the safety and longevity of these levers, as they will almost definitely not break away if the bike falls suddenly or gets involved in an accident. The free-moving pivot system, combined with the hard-wearing and flexible Memlon material, ensures that these levers are extremely hard to damage.
5 Reasons Why the Memlon Levers Stand Out From the Rest
- Perfect Material: The material used to manufacture these composite levers is known as Memlon. It can withstand much wear and tear and is known for being tough, resilient, and flexible. As the material is very flexible, these levers can bend backward without breaking off or sustaining any damage, which prevents them from breaking due to an accident. The ARC Levers team tried 28 different formulas before the perfect material composition was found. Memlon provides the perfect balance between hardness and flexibility to optimize the performance of the bike while ensuring the safety of the rider.
- Unique Design: ARC Levers is dedicated to designing the best-in-class brake and clutch levers, and for this purpose, it hires high-profile and dedicated test riders. These test riders provide the company with insight and input on every new product design, which ensures that the levers that are hard-wearing, comfortable, and exactly what the riders want. Hence, unlike its competitors, ARC creates thicker and broader composite levers with more gripping space, which can be adjusted according to the shape and size of the rider’s hand.
- Great Performance: When it comes to performance, the Memlon levers are unbeatable. Having undergone extensive testing, these levers are always flexible and very hard to break or damage in any manner. If the bike crashes, the Memlon levers bend backwards upon impact thus avoiding breakage. The levers are also solidly built, which further enhances their natural durability. Being broader than ordinary levers, the Memlon levers provide adequate space for the rider to rest his or her fingers, which improves maneuverability.
- Easily Adjustable: The ARC Memlon levers also have a great reach adjuster, which offers enhanced simplicity and makes the products easy to use. The Memlon levers have a tiny, blade-like fin which can be fitted into a cross-hatch groove placed within the adjuster bolt. Then, the rider can change the reach by turning the bolt in or out, as needed. As soon as the fin and the cross-hatch interlock with each other, the reach is set and the vehicle is ready to be driven. So even if your hands are smaller or broader than average, ARC’s Memlon levers will help you get the perfect biking experience.
- Amazing Durability: The unbreakable composite levers are hard-wearing and durable, made from a flexible material that bends backward during accidents to prevent breakage. Therefore, when purchasing an ARC Memlon lever, you will get a lifetime warranty from the company. This proves the kind of confidence that the manufacturers have about their product. Moreover, buying a Memlon lever will ensure that you never have to spend money on superfluous repairs and replacements again.
Both professional motocross racers and amateur dirt-bike enthusiasts trust the Memlon levers manufactured by ARC and have faith in their quality and durability. These are the best and most reliable unbreakable levers available in the world of dirt bikes. You can visit the website of ARC Levers to know more about these products or to buy a brake or clutch lever for your bike.