Overview of Latest CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus
We consider the economic subject as the essential subject of commerce stream together with accounts, business studies and maths. Economics provides students with deep knowledge about the economy of any nation or organization, in essence. Economics basically provides information about goods and services produced, how they are consumed and how the transaction happen. On the whole, it is a branch of monetary aspects. And hence, to learn and understand the comprehensive and difficult class 12 economics syllabus, join the VSI Jaipur Institute. As it is, the best efficient and effective way to complete the class12 economics syllabus on time.
However, to be confident about their preparation in the economics exam, students should use VSI updated syllabus. When you have a strong conceptual understanding of the subject, you undoubtedly feel more confident about exams.
Ideally, economics is an easy scoring subject and can help to score a good percentage in 12th exams. Not only this, attaining more than 90% marks in it can improve the total average percentile in class12 board results.
In any event, VSI has been prominent in bringing success to students’ life. They don’t propagate fake achievements instead have a long list of students who have actually scored good marks in this subject.
For instance, Charu Vijay and Mayank Gupta students of VSI Jaipur have scored 99 and 96 marks in economics subject.
Henceforth, stop wasting time and get enrol yourself in VSI Jaipur.
Further, this article will help you in providing a complete overview of the class 12 economics syllabus, with the marks distribution. Along with, the best and leading institute for coaching classes at VSI Jaipur.
Synopsis of CBSE Class 12th Eco Syllabus
In the first place is a brief synopsis of the CBSE class 12th eco syllabus with marks and period. And this will help students to manage their time accordingly. However, the marking scheme provided with syllabus is for student to assign their study hours for a particular unit or chapter.
|Part A||Introductory Macroeconomics|
|National Income and Related Aggregates||10||23|
|Money and Banking||6||8|
|Determination of Income and Employment||12||22|
|Government Budget and the Economy||6||15|
|Balance of Payments||6||7|
|Part B||Indian Economic Development|
|Development Experience (1947-90)
and Economic Reforms since 1991
|Current Challenges facing Indian Economy||22||35|
|Development Experience of India – A Comparison with
|Part C||Project Work||20||15|
Download the latest Economics Syllabus from VSI Jaipur Now
Now, to download and know about the latest economics syllabus for class 12th, then you can immediately download the latest and updated CBSE class 12 economics syllabus in pdf format from VSI Jaipur Institute, by the link given below –
Thereupon, for downloading the pdf of the class 12 eco syllabus from VSI Jaipur. You can follow the steps given below-
- First, to visit the download page, you need to click on the link mentioned above.
- Subsequently, press the button “free download”.
- After all this, the screen will show the pdf file of the class12th economics syllabus.
- Now, you can easily download and save the pdf file from there.
Revised CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus Chapter Wise
Here, you also get the complete knowledge of the revised CBSE class 12 syllabus, along with the unit wise detailed classification of the chapters. The student should be aware of any recent updates in the class 12 eco syllabus up to the present time.
Generally, the entire economics syllabus is classified into 2 categories and 8 units. The two categories are-
Initially, let’s start with the chapter-wise distribution of the economics course.
PART A Introductory Macroeconomics Syllabus
UNIT 1: National Income and Related Aggregates –
- Basic concepts in Macroeconomics,
- circular flow of income,
- methods of calculating national income such as expenditure method, value added or product method, etc.
- aggregates related to National Income: gross national product (GNP), net national product (NNP), gross domestic product (GDP), net domestic product (NDP), at factor cost and market prices, real and nominal GDP, and
- GDP and welfare.
UNIT 2: Money and Banking –
- Meaning and supply of money,
- Central bank and its functions,
- Govt. Bank, and
- Banker’s bank, etc.
UNIT 3: Determination of Income and Employment –
- Aggregate demand and its components,
- short-run equilibrium output,
- propensity to consume,
- full employment and involuntary unemployment, and
- excess demand and deficient demand, etc.
UNIT 4: Government Budget and the Economy–
- Government budget,
- classification of receipts, and
- measures of the government deficit, etc.
UNIT 5: Balance of Payments (BOP)
- Meaning of the BOP account
- components of BOP, and
- Foreign exchange rate, etc.
PART B Indian Economic Development Syllabus
UNIT 6: Development Experience (1947-90) and Economic Reforms since 1991 –
- Common goals of five-year plans, main features,
- Problems and policies of agriculture, industry and foreign trade, and
- globalization and privatization
UNIT 7 : Current Challenges facing Indian Economy –
- human capital formation,
- rural development,
- sustainable economic development,
UNIT 8 : Development Experience of India –
- India’s development comparison with Pakistan and China,
- issues in India’s development.
Deleted Syllabus of Economics for Class 12th
Above all, the CBSE board has reduced the 30% syllabus of class 12th economics, and this includes-
- Firstly, in Money and Banking: Margin requirement, Control of Credit through Bank Rate, Repo Rate, SLR, CRR, Open Market Operations, and Reverse Repo Rate
- Secondly, in Infrastructure: Energy
- Thirdly, in Current challenges facing Indian Economy: The education sector growth in India, Organic farming-alternative farming.
- Lastly, in Balance of Payments: In the free market, the exchange rate determination, the balance of payments deficit meaning.
VSI Jaipur Institute: Learn the Complete Syllabus of Class 12 Economics Syllabus
All in all, VSI Jaipur helps you in providing all the complete details of the updated syllabus with the chapters and topics. Not only we have shared the downloading link to help you get the pdf file for CBSE class 12 eco syllabus. But we have also helped you know the basic units for eco syllabus, too.
Nevertheless, VSI Jaipur also provides the study materials and all last year papers with the sample and model papers, so that the student’s practices both the paper before exams.
Equally, with this, students also get to know about the exam pattern of the CBSE.
Furthermore, the VSI CA Institute in the capital city of Rajasthan also helps such students who face difficulty in understanding the topics clearly. VSI Jaipur also solves the problem related to questions based on a case study. In addition, they facilitate the learning tips and hacks for such students.
Above all, VSI Jaipur is the prime and superior institute for all students possessing a commerce stream. Along with this, the director of VSI Jaipur CA R.C. Sharma is not only an exceptional mentor, but he is a famous educationist too.
How to Study the Class 12 Economics Syllabus?
The class 12 Economics syllabus is divided into two parts, as shown above. Therefore, the preparation scheme will be a little different.
Tips for Learning Macroeconomics
- As you are studying all the topics for the very first time. So you have to be focused while studying and learn the concepts properly.
- To remember the theory of macroeconomics it’s important.
- Similarly, graphs and numerical are also essential.
Tips for Learning Indian Economic Development
- Firstly you need to understand the basic concepts.
- Secondly, the challenging task is the date and year factor. So study them regularly and learn it from the very first day.
- In addition, for exams, the case study questions are also important. So, once you are thorough with your syllabus practice more of them.
- Also, you need to write proper answers in the exams. So start practising them too.
Final Analysis of the Blog
At last, we conclude that with the complete overview of the CBSE class 12 economics syllabus. And the study time for economics subject will be more precise and effective. Also, We have mentioned earlier the downloading link through which you can download the pdf file of the class 12 economics syllabus.
Moreover, it is recommended to go to VSI Jaipur for efficient and timely learning of the eco subject. And if you also want to score 90 or 95+ in economics subject.
Furthermore, VSI Jaipur is located in the middle of Jaipur city. Also, the located areas are near Durgapura bus stand, Shastri Nagar, Vaishali Nagar, and Vidyadhar Nagar.
To contact VSI Jaipur-
- Address:- K-50 Bhawan Tower Income Tax Colony, Tonk Road, Near Durgapura Bus Stand, Jaipur.
- Phone no. :- 093514-68666
- Also for online Course – (+91) 9358-900-497, (+91) 9358-900-493