How to custom SEO packages
If you are thinking of creating your digital presence, then SEO is something that you cannot avoid. Considering that SEO is a must, most of the brands have understood that they need SEO for sure. However, the fact remains that all businesses are different and so are their SEO goals. Therefore, SEO agencies have realized that they need to offer custom SEO packages to clients. Though every agency does customization, the most popular packages that most agencies offer are:
- Monthly basis: Call it the most popular or the most preferred, a monthly package is something that almost every business can adopt. The monthly package includes a combination of SEO services that the business needs every month. The client is charged monthly. The monthly package can be further customized into two categories i.e. inclusive of paid promotion or non-inclusive. SEO involves some amount of paid promotions, some agencies include a small amount of paid promotion amount into the monthly charges. But for brands that are not sure of how much they would spend on paid promotions, the agency would keep the package non-inclusive.
- Project basis: You are a startup or are a business launching a new product or a service. In such a scenario, you are definitely to take SEO services. That’s where the project basis package comes to your benefit. As the name says, this package is offered based on the project requirement and timelines. The agency comes up with a pre, during and post-launch package wherein the charges are for that duration only. Once the project is over, the business is responsible for SEO.
- Hourly basis: As the name says this SEO package is charged on an hourly basis or can be called on consulting basis. This package is for brands that have an inhouse team of SEO executives and need all they need is an expert to monitor and guide. The implementation is, however, done by the team. This package proves to be beneficial for brands that have a fair knowledge of SEO.
- First, understand and define your SEO goal. In other words, define what exactly you wish to achieve through the SEO package. Is it sales, conversion, enquiries etc.
- Once you are clear of the goal, define the budget that you are ok to invest. Sometimes, there can be a mismatch between your goal and budget. You will come to know if there is a mismatch when you approach an SEO agency.
- Lastly, based on the goal, budget available, ask the SEO agency for the best possible combination of SEO services. In other words, tell the agency to design an ala carte SEO package for you with defined timelines and targets.
Thus, agencies that offer ala carte SEO ensure to provide the above 3 main types for sure and more. However, as a business, no matter which package you choose, there are certain points that you must remember to ensure that you have got the suitable ala carte SEO:
Once you follow this rule, you can be sure of making the best out of SEO services.