8 Different Types of Chairs for Various Events and Occasions
One of the most crucial elements that you will come across at any event happens to be chairs. They provide the essential seating arrangement without which major events cannot be conducted. Be it a wedding or a fundraising event or a conference – you cannot contemplate one without the right chairs.
The type of chairs that you choose play an important factor in determining the grandeur and to some extent the success of the event. Once you start searching for event furniture especially chairs you can get a variety of them for different occasions ranging from weddings and family get-togethers to meetings and conferences.
By choosing the different types of chairs for various occasions you can offer ample comfort to your guests and add a touch of elegance to the event. Here an attempt is made to show you the different types of chairs that you can use for various types of events that you host. Just read on.
- Banquet Chairs – As suggested by the name, banquet chairs are suitable for indoor events. These are also ideal for the conferences. They are covered with fire-resistant velvet clothes and one thing that you will get in this case happens to be a huge versatility. You can also choose from a plethora of colours that include burgundy, black, beige or blue while hiring these chairs.
- Conference Chairs – Conference chairs happen to be the first choice when you are going for large conferences. These chairs are not only stackable but also strong and sturdy. They can be quickly set up in the venue as they are usually light. This way they generate easy installation and transportation and naturally they are the preferred choice for conference. You can choose from plastic polyprop chairs, fancy bubble chair to professional lecture chairs in this regard.
- Lecture Chairs – These are just the perfect choice for all kinds of meetings and educational meets. These are smart, fashionable and sturdy chairs for your event. They come with writing stations together with robust and stylish frames. Thus, they optimise both strength and style and are able to create the perfect ambience that are only required in an educational event.
- Bentwood Chairs – These are café type chairs that have taken their inspiration from the classic bentwood chairs. They are mostly suitable for the events organised in the garden or other outdoor venues. They are also ideal for the open space and rustic settings like barn, tent or the brick-walled-loft.
- Versatile Chairs – These are extremely fashionable chairs that have gained influence from France. Such chairs are suitable for formal and classic wedding events. There are many of these that are available in glided gold. They are also available in the neutral colours like black and white on demand.
- White Wood Chairs – The white wood chairs that are of exuding class offer natural posture and come in exquisite design. They are not only stylish but they are also very comfortable for any person sitting on them. Solid hardwood with white or black enamel which is mar-resistant is used for the making of these chairs. They are chic and come with an option of cover colours.
- Folding Chairs – One of the greatest perks of opting for these type of folding fan back chairs is that it facilitates space saving. These epitomise simplicity and style and happen to be the perfect choice for furnishing the event. To enhance the delight of your guests these are available in a variety of colours ranging from black and burgundy to white and similar lighter shades.
- Event Chairs – Event chairs are there for you no matter what kind of event or ambience you are going for. These chairs range from stylish and fun to professional, elegant and sleek. Thus, no matter what event you are organising these chairs will help you to complete the look. Go for these chairs if you want to put up something bespoke and indigenous in your event.
The above are some of the different types of chair hire options that you can choose from in accordance to the type of event that you are organising. These will help you to impress the attendees with their looks and comfort and will make your event to stand out and create the desired impact.