A stag party has become a tradition and is practiced on the eve of any big wedding, provided the groom has got real social friends who know how to party!
If you or a friend’s wedding is coming up soon and you are looking for a fantastic location to host the bachelor party in Vancouver, then you can go ahead and consider the Gallery. A premier destination that features the elite in the community, luxury entertainment that guarantees maximum fun experience, mind-blowing aerial stunts by professionals and sexy dancing from beautiful girls.
The Gallery is having their grand opening this fall, and you can stay up to date with the latest news leading to the event date via their web platform. Planning a bachelor party in Vancouver is not so much of an easy task but with some determination, the right location and some little hard work, you can pull off a fantastic stag party.
I have some tips which experienced bachelor party planners have used to organize the most amazing stag parties ever experienced in Vancouver.
- Assemble a guest list and make sure to invite the key people. Selecting the individuals that will be present for the party is often a challenge, not everyone must attend, and you cannot leave out the important personnel.
- Choose the right date. It can be somewhat challenging to find a date that works for everyone you invite. However, you can choose a date that is closer to the wedding, since everyone will already be preparing towards that day.
- The destination makes all the difference. The Gallery features two floors of luxury entertainment with two VIP lounges and eight private lounges, there is so much you can do in one night. You get access to an endless supply of alcoholic beverages and sexy dancing from beautiful girls who desire to make sure you enjoy a night to remember.
- Activities. Considering a stag party represents the last time the groom will ever hang out with his friends as a “single guy,” you as the organizer or planner should make an excellent list of interesting activities to make the night a lot more fun and unforgettable.
- Follow the Stag party rules! First off, this is the one night you cannot think cheap. The evening is for your buddy and it will only happen just this one time, so let your friends know that funds should be set aside to give him the best time of his single life!
Lose the urge to take pictures or record everything that happens at the bachelor party. Even if you experience hilarious moments and you are tempted to save those memories for later, think about your friend and his future union.
Whatever happens at the stag party should remain at the stag party. The night is meant for fun and crazy moments and none of that should leave the club with you.
You, the groom and your friends can survive the bachelor party and have fun without ruining each other’s lives. Do the needful and have fun to the fullest!